DVD Review - John Wick

The next big thing for Keanu since "The Matrix". Full blown out action at it's best!
Have you seen this movie? No I asked you a question... Have you seen this movie!?

If your answer is no... Man you need to got get this as fast as you possibly can! Why you ask? I will tell you!

First time I saw the trailer for John Wick I was like "What?! He's going on revenge rampage over a dog!? That's just silly!" but after I saw the movie I was like "They should of known better than to kill his dog!"

John Wick is a cool, fast paced, action packed, bone crushing, bullets flying awesome movie! I couldn't stop having the same feeling I had when I watched the first "Taken" (Liam Neeson) only this one felt a lot more polished and slick.

Guys will love it, girls would want to be in it and Keanu Reeves has possibly found his next leading role in a trilogy after "The Matrix" cause let me tell you, after you've seen this one, you'll be crying for more John Wick!


An awesome punch to the gut four out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts