Movie Review - Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

The media bad review can kiss my... This is one awesome super hero movie! Truth!
Here we go!

A lot has been said and written about this movie so I must tell you that this review will contain some SPOILERS for anyone who has not seen or read anything about this movie!

First of all I'm a big fan of Zack Snider, the director of the movie. He's done an awesome job with "300" and "Watchmen" and I really loved his appeal on "Superman: The Man of Steel". He knows superheroes and he always tries and make the most epic movies with them.

Now, before I saw this movie I already knew the backlash it was having, mainly from the US media. Critics like Wonder Woman didn't get enough screen time, everything was too fast or too flashy and basically everything was bad and horrible. But I went to see the movie anyway...

And what did I found out to my surprise?!

This is one hell of an awesome movie! I'm almost compelled to say it's the best Batman movie yet! That's right! After the Argo (2012) and The Town (2010) this is one of the best representations by Ben Affleck . He appears a broken hero with his vision of revenge clouded by the wrong judgment on Superman and nothing will stop him to defeat his nemesis. 

It's a fast movie, so no boring time on screen. It has a great script and a great cast (yes even Luthor is exactly how I knew he was gonna be portrayed -  a spoiled brat with too much intellect and not enough real power). It has some surprises along the way and - in my view - Wonder Woman gets the screen time she deserves, nothing more, nothing less.

To finish. There was also a conspiracy theory that Disney was paying the media to do a bad review of Batman V Superman but I'm more inclined to think that that same media was probably bought to make good critics of another Disney franchise, which I will not named but it has "Wars" and "Stars" on the title.

A great movie, a great cinematic piece, the best Batman yet, and a villain that Marvel has yet to top!


A straight out awesome four out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts