Anime Review - Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond

Want some more monster creature super hero kickass action? You're welcomed!
Yasuhiro Nightow,

If you've ever heard this name than you must know he's the creator of the some of the most successful mangas like Trigun and of Blood Blockade Battlefront. Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond (2017) is the second season manga adaptation of his creation, since he already had the first season aired in 2015 with a good impact on both manga and anime fans. And what to say of season 2?

More of same! I follow the english manga version from Dark Horse Comics and I have to say the series is well and true to the manga. The action follows almost all episodes with some light comedy on the side and a very good plot that doesn't let you know much more from episode to episode.

From a personal perspective, I have a bit of a problem with the over saturation of some colors on the serie and I was hoping to find out a bit more about the universe in season two. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

I still had fun, I was impressed by some of the action sequences and I'm still hyped for a season three but - if I'm honest - I wanted more!


A three out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts