Game Review - Darksiders

War is summon before is time and accused of bringing the End of Days!
It is up to him alone to prove his innocence and restore balance in the process.
Hya folks!

You might be wondering why I haven't been around for a while and the answer is really simple... Darksiders! This is the first installment of a series that is now on it's second volume with Death.

But to start things off we follow the first horseman called into action and his name is War! War comes to earth not knowing that the seventh seal of the book of Apocalipse is yet to be broken. This way he finds himself in the middle of a conspiracy plot to bring down the End of Days ahead of schedule.

And let me tell you guys... this is one sweet action game!

First and foremost we find at the creative helm my all time favorite comic book artist and creator, the visionary Joe Mad. To see his designs come to life is an awesome thing all in his own. But not only that, the game feels and plays beautifully. You may find similarities to a God of War or even a kinda Zelda flavor, but to me the game is just one sweet kick ass ride all around.

What can I say, I loved this game from begin to end! Story, art, gameplay, looks, feels, everything! I just found two snags on it. First, the game is a little smaller for my taste, and second the learning curse is a little steep at first making hard to get into the game. But besides that... is all good!

Definitely a must have game... before you get your hands on the next chapter!


A (no brainer) five out of five! (",) 

Comments

Popular Posts