Movie Review - Iron Man 3

Tony Stark making new friends as always!

Hello my fellow comic enthusiasts,

Time for another film review and this time we have the first really BIG one of the year - Iron Man 3.

I know most of us have already seen the first two movies, but even if we didn't, this is the best of them all believe me. Not only it has a great story, it has also a great script, lots of gags and most of all a twist that most won't see coming.

Robert Downey Jr. returns to his most loved role in film ever (one cold almost say his alter ego) Tony Stark. Still a billionaire and still the awesome hero he always was, but this time he's got some domestic love issues, political issues, and even some alien issues to put him off. And, sure enough, it doesn't take long for his nemesis to use that against him!

... And what a nemesis! 

You'll also get to see a lot of cool special FX's that will make your mouth water (and if you see it on 3D I'm guessing you might even drown a bit). It's all just good fun and good movies. Everything a MARVEL flick as come so show us nowadays.

Before I leave, and I know I'm probably repeating myself but... stay for the end credits! Believe it it's worth it!


A most Iron class 4 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts