DVD Review - Olympus Has Fallen

US falls victim to yet another terrorist attack... but this time Gerard Butler in on the scene!

Hey guys,

Vacations are almost over and I'm still catching up on some lost movies of earlier this year. And this was one of those... Olympus Has Fallen.

I have to admit I didn't go see this movie because it was too much "Die Hard in the White House" and seeing has some of the last Gerard Butler's movies have been kinda mewh, I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Either way I watched this week and guess what? It's pretty good! I mean it's not the best movie of all times - far from it - but its one ass kicker of a movie and the pacing keeps you on your seat the whole time. Great action sequences, great villain and a badass hero just like the US likes and deserves.

I was very happy when I saw it and I guess, for a saturday afternoon popcorn flick, you can't get much better!


A very explosive 3 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts