DVD Review - Ant-Man

Small hero... Great movie!
Hello there true believers,

I'm back for another great review after a couple of weeks of awesome movie viewing. This time I go back to comic alley with and underdog from Marvel Studios... Ant-Man! And although the he may be very little the movie is quite huge.

Ok first and foremost I must say I didn't had much expectations of this movie. I mean not that it would be bad but that maybe a little less awesome than his "big brother" Avengers counterpart but I was happily mislead.

This is a good movie. To put it in perspective this is way better than any of the Spider-Man reboot films!

Well balanced, well casted, fine tuned and funny easy movie from start to finish. Easily the funniest of the Marvel movies and one that has a huge space to grow as a franchise.

Ok the ants and bigs kinda mislead some of the action but thankfully that was well turned around with a good villain final fight!

A fun movie that the whole family will enjoy. Please give it a chance! I did and I don't regret it!


A big big three out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts