Movie Review - Spectre

Welcome back Mr. Bond!
"The name's Bond... James Bond!"

Yes the famous British spy is back for - what should be - the last performance by Daniel Craig in the shoes of this charming and deadly spy. First question is are you a "007" fan? Do you have a favorite James Bond actor? Do you know the names of all the characters by heart and what they represent?!

If your answer is yes then this movie carries no surprises for you! All the great personas are there, the car chase, the little gadgets, the traveling around the world, the Bond girls, the villain. It's a James Bond movie like all the old good ones!

Now if you are a die hard fan you might be disappointed cause (has I've said) no surprises! But for me... This is the best Daniel Craig movie of them all precisely cause it has all the ingredients I always loved in all the Bond movies.

Until now all the Daniel Craig movies have been (in my view) a bit too much talk and not enough "stuff" happening (except maybe "Quantum of Solace") but this has it all. I loved it! I loved it even more cause I wasn't expecting much of it to begin with!

So if you want a new fresh look at the old spy, don't go see it! But, if you want all the same beautiful flavors that made this character and movies awesome please... do enjoy it!


A spectral three out of five for this great movie!

Comments

Popular Posts