DVD Review - Jurassic World

A man, a bike... and three dinosaurs. Looks legit!
Let's get those dinosaurs back on the screen!

Yes we've seen them a lot of times but this time it's different! Isn't it?! Well... kinda!

I must say going to see this movie was not a top of my priorities. Just like the next Star Wars movie, nothing of this movie spoke to me as "new" or "inventive" when I saw the trailer, so going to see it for the first time, I didn't expect that much to begin with. And I was half right!

The movie is nothing new. Dinosaurs, eating humans, screams, running, wild life, pretty much the same basic thing but the action is re-vamped to the 21st century technology so we get more and better dinosaurs. The script is also well written, considering visually you have very little new things to work on.

I liked that it was a simple story, centered on the same things as before but with a more connection between man and beats. All I'm saying is thats every kid, at one time or another, is fascinated by dinosaurs and this right here... is the best dinosaur movie I've seen yet!


A clawing three and a half, out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts