DVD Review - The Last Witch Hunter

Sadly, the movie doesn't the have mood and vibe as this awesome poster!
First review of the year, woohooo!... I wish it had been a better movie thought!

I would just like to say that I like Vin Diesel and I think he's one of the best actor for action heroes in Hollywood. I like him as an action hero... as long as it's Fast and Furious movies!

The problem with Vin is that he's persona is too much attached to his role in one particular movie. I like to see him as a viking warrior, I just wished the movie was all like that. There was moments when I just expected him to fly of a building with his car! Not only that, the pseudo-romance with Rose Leslie in there just didn't work for me.

In any case! I feel that this movie had some pretty cool visual ideas that I would love to see push forward in a more elaborate and serious film one day.


Sorry Vin, but you get a three out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts