Evangelion 2.22 - You Can (Not) Advance

One of the "surprises" of the remake EVA series - Mari
My friends... my friends!

This is absolutely a must see movie for all anime fans all over the world. If you know the series you know what to expect story wise (and with some surprises I might add), if you don't well... I guess it's your loss and you better go look for the first DVD of this new series.


This is the way that Evangelion should have been made back in the days. But now, with the improved techonoloy and layout design I mean, it just took it to a whole new level. The animation is better than anything I have ever seen on TV, or Cinema for that matter. The action is all envolving and the concepts are all revised and improved.

In two words... FREAKING AWESOME!!! The best anime movie of this year no doubt! You gotta see it to believe it!



A very well deserved 5 out of 5! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts