Vacations so far...

Hya people!

So how are your vacations going?! Since I've started mine I can't say I've had a pretty intense life. Some small family trips for birthdays and that's pretty much the most I have done soo far. No getaway weekends, no three days in maiorca, it's been pretty quiet for me these days.

College is also over and I've had some time to think abaout what I'm gonna do with my life. My conclusions so far?!... I have no idea! LOL!

I was hoping that my intership would come trough but i guess it's just not going to happend. It's sad but at the same time it gives me some leverage as to what I want to do with my life. I have worked on many areas of expertise: Art, Communications, Administration, Management, Security, even Sports but nothing has really worked out so far. I'm trying to keep myself positive and think of only "happy" things that might come up but I'm getting to that point in my life when I just want to settle down.


Yes, I know it's the cliché thing to say but it's true! I want (better) I need to change my life but not for just some three or six months. I need some long time change so I can go on with my life. But, given the economical period we're having, it's not gonna be easy.

Oh well! The weather is fine and the beach has been awesome. Even though I am still single, it's nice and it beats working on the blazing sun. Maybe by the end of the month something will turn up (or not) either way I gotta keep trying right?!

They say "good things come to those who wait" (and keep trying) so that's what I'm gonna do. Keep searching my blog for new posts and news ok? Until then have yourselves a very nice vacations.

Bye everyone! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts