One Piece - Strong World

One Piece - Strong World Movie Poster
Hya People!

Yeah vacations have this thing of free time and with so much on my hands I still found time to catch up on my DVD viewing. And here it is the 10th movie of One Piece!

Once more we follow the adventures of Luffy and his nakama (that's crew for all you non japanese folks). This time they're trapped in a floating island to rescue one of their own. But this is no ordinary "floating" island, oh no! These islands are full of the most awesome and killer monsters there is. But have no fear cause "rubber man" Luffy will save the day.


 I really enjoyed this movie. The story is nice and flowy and the characters are all good but what really stands out of this movie are the most highly coreographed fights I have ever seen in animation. The X-Men and the Avengers can kiss my ass if they could fight as good as these guys!

Great story, great art, awesome mid air kick ass fights, what more could you ask?!



A solid 4 out of 5 no doubt! (",)

Comments

Popular Posts