Movie Review - A good day to DIE HARD

Bruce Willis is back to dying hard... and he looks just as amazing as 25 years ago! 

So here we are again my fellow movie goers and action addicts. In case your wondering, this time I have a very special movie for you all... DIE HARD 5!

Yeah, there's been a couple of them already (and let's be honest some of them aren't all that great) but anyways officer John McClane is back to family problems when he finds out that his son is in Russia accused of murder. He decides to hop on a plane and just see how his kid is doing and all hell breaks loose... as it always does whenever he's around!

Does it sound to forward and a bit stupid? Well... good! Because this is one movie that you shouldn't miss if you are a Die Hard fan or not.

Since the very start of the movie is an all out action opera! And when I say action, I mean car chase, explosive blowing, guns blazing, machine gun bullets flying all the way. I'm not gonna say the story is very compelling or amazing but I will say it has it's share of twists that some will enjoy to break the monotonous "let's kill every motherf**ker bad guy up in this Russia"!

I must admit that this saga is very special to me cause this was one of the first (if not the very first) action movie I went to see with my dad all those years ago (too old for this) and that - like Fast and Furious - it has had some good and some not so good movies. But I'm telling you, if you wanna have 90 minutes of full out action and fun, this is your movie.

I'm not gonna say it's a "must see for all" but I will say when the 5 movie DVD pack comes out... I'm getting it definitely!


A very compelling 3 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts