DVD Review - Lawless

If you are ever in Virginia... don't mess with these boys! They take their business very - and I do mean very - seriously.

This review comes a bit late cause this movie has been out for quite a while. But I had some free time this week and decided to have a go at it.

Has for as gangster movies goes, I'll be very straight with you... It's a good movie! Has a solid drama action story, great cast and even some eye catcher scenes that will pop out in the movie. My main interest in it was to see if Shia LaBeouf could really pull it off in a "serious" movie, after the Transformers trilogy and I think he comes out ok.

Yes, only ok! Not great, not cool, not "omg he's the next Leonardo DiCaprio!". I mean that give him time and some different parts and who knows... he might win a Oscar yet!

You don't believe me? That's what they said about McConaughey!


A gangster 3 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts