Movie Review - The Lego Movie

The most awesome toy to ever save the world in a movie!

If you like Legos, if you ever played with Legos, if you ever heard of the name Legos... you knew that sooner or later they were gonna make a movie out of it!

We are now used to having toys in movies. Transformers, GI JOE and now Legos, only this times it's not a live action feature but an actual toy movie and it it's... Well... It's pretty awesome!

I mean I'm a bit bias cause I love Legos! No you don't understand... I still play with Legos that's what I'm saying. I play them with my nephew sure but I still play with them and this movie was just all my Lego dreams put together.

The worlds, the construction, the imagination, the photorealism, the animation, the gags, the jokes, the things... everything was just amazingly awesome. Made me get home and just make a movie of Legos myself.

There are ofc some problems. The movie is a bit confusive for kids. I mean every lego looks the same and there are parallel universes and such. And also (spoiler alert) there's Will Ferrell! No really. He's there... in the movie. Ruining what could be a bliss of a paradise of a movie.

But anyway, besides that, the movie is pretty awesome! I mean the movie is so awesome it's the name of the song in it!


What more can I say... an awesome 4 out of 5!

Comments

Popular Posts