DVD Review - Dear Mr. Watterson

The reason you don't see Hobbes is the same you don't see Bill. He doesn't make interviews!
Do you know Calvin and his Tiger adventurous friend Hobbes? Have read there comic/cartoon strip? Did it make you dream or revive that little kid inside you? Did it make you wonder about life, science, space, dinosaurs, time-travel, school, family, life, planes, monsters, sandwiches... anything and everything all the time?

If your answer was yes to all of these questions, see this documentary and find out that you my friend are not alone in this world. I also saved my Calvin and Hobbes strips when I was younger and I have my favorite and the one that stuck inside me for all these years.

See this and learn about how our inner child is reborn from this wonderful creation by Bill Watterson.



The only reason I don't give a full score is because Bill is not in this. A great 4 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts