DVD Review - Snowpiercer

What do you know... Koreans can make movies and Chris Evans can act!
Ok I'm sure by now you've all heard of Chris Evans,

Yeah, the Fantastic Four know it all Human Torch or better yet the new awesome Marvel's Captain America guy. Chris Evans came from the guy that everyone thought "Hmmm... I'm not sure about him!" to the "OMG He's so amazing!" but what maybe you didn't know is that this man can actually carry a movie without to much CG and with a deep revealing intricate story!

That's right (to date) this is the best movie by Chris Evans!

No, I'm not saying that this movies is better than Captain America or Avengers, I'm saying that this is by far the best acting I've seen from Chris in a motion picture. The story is a metaphor for our planet, our war on classes, our place in the ecosystem and of course our future as a human species. And in this deep, revealing plot lies one man. A human that has gone from survivor to leader, from rebel to chief and that carries on his shoulders one of the most terrifying secrets that every man could endure.

This is why I not only loved the movie but also Chris Evans in it. He has no super powers, no machine or CG, it's just him and acting on - what I consider - a most see movie for everyone. Not all will like it but we'll all learn from it!


A must see four out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts