DVD Review - I, Frankenstein

You know exactly what you're gonna get so don't act all let down when you see it!
Hey guys,

Finally I got free time to make some reviews so to start things off here's one that I missed this year at the theaters but now got the change to take a closer, calmer look at home.

"I, Frankestein" is one of those movies that when you first look at it, you go... "No!". I myself didn't thing much of it when it hit the cinema and thought this was a movie to be forgotten and discarded but, like most Van Damme films, once you are at home relaxing and have some free time, these kind of "under the rug" movies take a whole new different meaning.

Is it good? No. Would I waste my money on it? Probably not. Is it good, clean, engaging fun for an hour and a half?... Well... Yes!

Don't see it expecting to me amazed or having a full on great movie experience. But, if you are looking for a small story, some familiar monsters in a new twist, great special effects, a fast love story with happy ending and just switch off your brain for a while; get some popcorn, get a drink and see this. Believe me... you could do a lot worse these days!


A most reasonable 3 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts