Movie Review - Justice League

Alex Ross must be proud they used his work as reference for these posters!
Team.

That's what I was trying to find in this movie. The DC superhero team that we were all waiting for. And that's exactly what we got!

I must say that a lot of media tried to put down the movie way before it came out. All over Facebook, Twitter and other social media. People - so called "journalists" - were all over with pitchforks trying to make the movie tank even before it came out. The Zack Snyder controversy. The Ben Affleck Batman not being good enough. The final movie being bad. And of course... a Mustache!

I must say that, even after all that, I went to see the movie and already knowing all to well what to expect, but guess what?! The movie is actually really good! 

It has a great cast. I liked the Batman Affleck. I liked the Wonder Woman leadership. I liked the running gag Flash. I liked the badass rockstar Aquaman. I liked it all! If there's one thing I have to point at this movie it's that's too short. I'd like to see a bit more back story from the new member of the team - I mean those who didn't get their own movie. 

Besides that, and a super mustache removal caused by studio bickering, the movie works and every comic action fan like myself won't walk out disappointed.


A kickass three out of five!

Comments

Popular Posts